Terms & Conditions
User agreement between the user (customer) and Carp Particles Ltd.
Please read these terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) carefully before using this web site and making an order. You consent to the Terms and Conditions when you place an order on this web site. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not use this web site to make an order. All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is offered to you by Carp Particles Ltd (also referred to as "we/our/us"). You (also referred to as "you") acknowledge that any use of this website, including any transactions you make, ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below. Our registered office is - Unit 2, Lakeside Garden Shop, Kingsclere Road, Brimpton Common, West Berkshire, RG7 4RT – Company registration number 9481825 under the company registration number 06975003.
1. General 1.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
1.2 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website
2. Order process 2.1 All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2.2 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
3. Delivery 3.1 We make every effort to deliver goods (normally next day service) within the estimated time-scales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated time-scales.
3.2 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
4. Payment 4.1 We take payment from your card via World Pay Online Payment System. At the time we receive
your order and payment, we will check delivery address and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
4.2 The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions: a) The product is unsuitable. Every order is checked. If there is a problem with your order then you will be contacted by a member of staff. b) While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4.3 Payment can be made by any method specified on the website.
4.4 Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
5. Returns, cancellations and substitutions 5.1 We offer a 7-day money back guarantee, please refer to section 5.5.
5.2 In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, again, please refer to section 5.5. 5.3 Delivery problems, please contact Carp Particles LTD email@example.com who will investigate your issue.
5.4 Should you require a refund after a complaint has been investigated, the funds will be credited to your account.
5.5 Customers have a seven day cooling off period after your goods are delivered, starting on the first day after the delivery of your order and if the goods are returned by the customer in good condition the customer may have a full refund.
5.6 Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 7-day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the distance selling regulations. (See section 5.5)
6. Intellectual property 6.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks on our website are for Carp Particles use only.
7. Liability and indemnity 7.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
7.2 Subject to section 7.1 above, we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied, statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are
free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
7.3 Subject to section 7.1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out at section 5 above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
7.4 Subject to section 7.1 above, we will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any: Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or Loss of goodwill or reputation; or Special or indirect losses Suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
7.5 Notwithstanding the above, subject to section 7.1 we aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
7.6 This clause 7 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
7.7 We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
8. Miscellaneous provisions 8.1 The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
8.2 These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and us relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and set forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us for your use of this website.
T: 01189 820302 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Website – www.carpparticles.co.uk